Useful booking information(AGBs)
Before using the online booking form pair your attention on Privacy Statements. For all bookings, diegeneral terms and conditions for the hotel industry (AGBH 2006) apply.
- ROOM CLEANING: s’Unterste € 120.- | s’Oberste € 120.- | s’Mittlere € 200.- ONE-TIME. Prices are subject to change!
- Daily Rates are given in Euro per person per day, local tourist tax not included:
Winter € 2,60 per day
Summer € 2,60 per day
Children under 14 are exempt from the local tax.
- Dogs on prior inquiry € 15,00 per day (small dog) and € 20.- (big dog)
- Check-in: The apartments are available for check-in from 14:00 o’clock, in case you plan to arrive after 18:00 clock, we ask you to notify the reception.
- Check-out: The apartments are to be vacated before 9:30 o’clock.
- Booking – Reservations
Reservations You can book online, make phone, by email or by post. For a fixed reservation we require a prepayment transferred to our bank account.
- Cancellation Policy
…According to the regulations of Austrian hotels: in case the reservation is cancelled up to 12 weeks before the date of arrival, you receive your prepayment minus the processing fee of € 25,00 per booking. If the reservation is cancelled within 1 month before the check-in date, a 3-day-stay apartment rate remains due. In case of cancellation later than 21 days before the check-in the total cost of living is due and payable. In case of late arrival or early departure for any reason the same rule should be applied.
We recommend carrying travel cancellation insurance.
- Information about package offers by Email: email@example.com. All prices are quoted in euro and are subject to change!
Information on online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 para. 1 ODR-VO:
The EU Commission offers the possibility of online dispute resolution on a platform operated by it (so-called “OS platform”). The OS platform can serve as a point of contact for out-of-court settlement of disputes arising from online sales contracts or service contracts. This platform can be reached via the external link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.